1. Monthly inventories for all ammunition held is not being conducted and documented by an appointed officer/SNCO.
2. Dummy ammunition is not properly recorded on appropriate NAVMC
10774/Ammunition NSN/Lot Number Record and subcustodied using Equipment Custody receipts NAVMC 10359.
3. Security safe does not weigh 500 pounds and is not secured to the floor.
Program 15B Using Units:
1. Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives Officer has not conducted and documented a 30 day wall to wall inventory after being appointed.
2. Quarterly audits are not being conducted and documented by the Ammunition and Explosives Audit Verification Officer/SNCO.
3. Notice of ammunition cross reference file does not have the minimum information required.
4. Medical certificates / screenings for explosive drivers, armory personnel, and ammunition technicians are not signed by a Medical Officer.
[Ref: CG MCIEAST G4-G6 Msg DTG: 061218Z Aug 08]