Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune looks forward to working with its authorized partners. In order efficiently process contractors and vendors seeking access, there are several screening options available:
PLEASE NOTE: Per MARADMIN 595/18 and DoD Manual 5200.08 V3, driver’s licenses and identification cards marked "not valid for federal purposes," "federal limits may apply," or any other similar language may not be accepted by DoD for the purpose of unescorted access (i.e. to obtain a Visitor Pass or DBIDS Credential).
- ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION (PREFERRED): This process is the most efficient and prevents contractors or vendors from having to visit the CVO until their credentials are ready to be issued. Companies wishing to vet their employees in bulk should email their requests to email@example.com. Please follow the process on this flowchart.
- PRIME LIAISON DROP-OFF SERVICE: This paper-based process is also efficient and prevents companies from having to make multiple visits to the CVO until their credentials are ready to be issued. Follow the process outlined in the DBIDS Information Guide. Provide your Prime Liaison with a completed SECNAV 5512 and photo copies of two forms of identification.
- CUSTOMER DROP-OFF SERVICE: Individual customers may drop off their access request package at the CVO if they do not meet the criteria for the two previous processes. Upon successful completion of a background check and data entry, customers will be contacted to schedule an appointment to obtain credentials. Refer to the DBIDS Information Guide and bring a completed SECNAV 5512 and photo copies of two forms of identification.
- SAME-DAY SERVICE: Customers should expect long delays when following this process. Please refer to the DBIDS Information Guide and bring a completed SECNAV 5512 and photo copies of two forms of identification.
- ONE-TIME DROP-OFF/PICK-UP: All individuals in this category must visit the Piney Green CVO satellite office, Building 979 (See Map), next to the Piney Green Gate to receive a DBIDS temporary pass and vehicle inspection. Individuals visiting base to pick up and drop off shipments can use their bill of lading to establish the purpose for requesting access but will still undergo a background check and be issued a temporary pass. An authorized sponsor is required, but does not have to be present while the pass is issued. Please refer to the attached list of accepted forms of identification and bring a completed SECNAV 5512 along with photo copies of your two forms of identification.
- FOOD/NON-FOOD VENDORS: Individuals wishing to deliver goods on base must follow an approval process prior to requesting base access. For information regarding this process please contact, please contact the G-7 at 910-451-6945.