Pass & Registration


Pass and Registration is located in the Camp Lejeune Visitor Center, Building TT-13, adjacent to the Wilson Boulevard Gate. The visitor’s center is open Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Building TT-13 provides parking for customers, up to one hour. After one hour, your vehicle will be towed and stored off base at your own expense.
Please visit for complete details on how to access MCB Camp Lejeune.

All vetting for contractors has been moved to Building 818 (adjacent to the Main Gate on Holcomb Boulevard) which is open Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. For more information on contractor vetting, please visit the Camp Lejeune & MCAS New River Contractor Vetting Office website.

Active duty service members, dependents, civilian employees and contractors are required to register their personally owned vehicles/motorcycles within 30 days of arrival. Vehicle registration can be completed at Police Records, located in Bldg. 58 on Virginia Dare Drive, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Phone: 910-450-7742
Please review the chart below for specific requirements.
Please note the original documentation is required, with the exception of liability insurance, where an electronic copy may be provided.
Vehicles Driver’s License
• DoD identification card
• State vehicle registration
• Proof of liability insurance (must meet NC minimum of 30/60/25)
• Driver's Improvement Course certificate (active duty under age 26)
NOTE: Reservists must present a command authorized letter.
• All of the above vehicle requirements
• Motorcycle Safety Foundation Course certificate
• Motorcycle endorsement on Driver’s License
Note: If you are scheduled to take the Motorcycle Safety Foundation course on base, you are permitted a 3 day pass (day prior to course, day of course and day after course). Once the Motorcycle Safety Foundation Course is completed, motorcycle riders must get a motorcycle endorsement on their license.
Rental Car Passes • ID card and Driver’s License
• Rental Agreement


For more information on base access and vehicle registration requirements, please review: