Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune compiles and makes available to the public a complete record of documents that were used to make investigation and cleanup decisions, called the Administrative Record File. Documents in the Administrative Record File include site work plans, investigation studies, risk assessments, sampling reports, and other materials related to the site.
The Administrative Record File and other information about Camp Lejeune’s Environmental Restoration and Munitions Response Programs is available online at: http://go.usa.gov/Dy5T
Final reports are also available on CDs in the Reference Room at:
Onslow County Public Library
58 Doris Avenue East
Jacksonville, NC 28540
For your convenience, reports and fact sheets about the Off-Base SDZs investigation are available at:
Swansboro Branch Library
1460 West Corbett Avenue
Swansboro, NC 28584
For questions about Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, please contact:
Mr. Joe Ramirez
Community Plans and Liaison Officer
Marine Corps Base
PSC Box 20005
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0005
For your convenience, most of the content of this Web site is available in single PDF fact sheets that you may download, print and distribute as needed.
• "Investigation of Former Off-Base Surface Danger Zones (SDZs)” Fact Sheet (March 2014)
• "Investigation of Former Off-Base Surface Danger Zones (SDZs)” Fact Sheet (February 2013)
Related PDF documents available for download:
• "Expanded Site Inspection Report-Off-Base SDZs (May 2014)"
• "Focused Preliminary Assessment/Site Inspection Report-Off-Base SDZs (October 2011)"
• "The CERCLA (or SUPERFUND) Program” Informational Handout