|Distribution Management (DMO) Announcements
Distribution Management Office
DMO Changes Operating Hours, May 4
The MCB CAMLEJ Distribution Management Office (DMO) will begin a phased approach to normal operations with consideration to the safety of our staff and customers. Effective May 4, 2020, all DMO facilities on Camp Lejeune, MCAS New River and Camp Geiger will be fully staffed Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Personal Property counseling services, for those preparing to PCS or separate, will continue to be conducted virtually through this DMO website at CONUS or OCONUS.
Appointments with the DMO are highly encouraged. Schedule via email or by contacting the office at the numbers listed below.
Mitigating actions such as customer occupancy limits at DMO facilities, requirements to wear a face mask when accessing a facility and social distancing will be enforced.
Please use the QR codes below or website link for access to websites and other informative resources.
Recent changes to weight allowances for Japan (TRANSCOM message)...HERE MARADMIN 221/19...HERE
NEWS NOTE: The DMO office at Camp Geiger (Ivy Hall, Bldg G-644, room 124) is OPEN for business. Please use the menu to the right, under Passenger Travel, for their information.
COVID Travel Restrictions FAQ
MARADMIN's and USTRANSCOM advisory's concerning movement and travel - COVID-19:
- MARADMIN 082-20: Planning Guidance for Containment Preparedness Planning - Coronavirus
- MARADMIN 150-20: Update 1 - Commanders' Risk-Based Measured Responses - Coronavirus
- MARADMIN 285-20: Update 8 - Supplemental Guidance to PCS Assignments due to COVID-19
- MARADMIN 284-20: Health Safety Screening Requirements to Protect the Force-Industry during Relocation Process (HHG moves)
- MARADMIN 335-20: Transition to Conditions-Based Phased Approach to Coronavirus Disease 2019 Personnel Movement and Travel Restrictions Update
The below MARADMIN is the newest update and cancels out MARADMIN's 162-20, 167-20, and 193-20:
- MARADMIN 254-20: Update 7 - USMC Disease containment preparedness planning guidance for COVID-19: modification and reissuance of DoD response to travel restrictions
- MARADMIN 264-20: COVID Supplemental Personnel Guidance
- USTRANSCOM Personal Property Advisory #20-0058F UPDATE
- Protecting the Force During Personal Property Shipments
Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) messages:
- SECDEF Modification and Reissuance of DoD response to COVID-19 Travel restrictions OSD003915-20 RES Final (dtd 20 April 2020)
https://osc.gov - Whistleblower Protections website.
Whistleblower Information Packet