IN PERSON. Applications for Military Housing are accepted from 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the Military Housing Office, Building TT43, Inchon Street, Tarawa Terrace, or the satellite office, from 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. in the Reception Center at 60 Molly Pitcher Road, Camp Lejeune, NC. Please bring all required documents.
The spouse may make application with a power-of-attorney and documentation proving the member is attached to Camp Lejeune/New River. For acceptance of Public Private Venture (PPV) housing, an amended Power of Attorney is required. Information and downloadable forms are provided by the MCB Camp Lejeune Staff Judge Advocate at: http://go.usa.gov/YNte.
ADVANCE APPLICATION. Advance applications are placed on the inbound waitlist until you have physically checked into your command. Submitting an application in advance does not automatically add your name to the waiting list. Your application is held in a pending/inbound status until you have reported in. Once you have checked in with your command, you must report to the housing office within 30 days to maintain your control date. The control date is normally the date of detachment from the last permanent duty station. If the date you check into the housing office is more than 30 days of your report date, you will go on the wait list on the date you check into the housing office. Complete a DD Form 1746, CG MCIEAST Addendum, Privacy Act Statement, Pet Addendum (located in Required Documents), and submit via one of the following methods:
• MAIL to Camp Lejeune Military Housing and Referral Service, 43 Inchon Street, Tarawa Terrace, NC 28543.
• E-MAIL to email@example.com
• FAX to (910) 450-1630 or (910) 353-9785
• IN PERSON
CONTROL DATE FOR WAITING LIST. Based upon date member physically checks into new unit and reports to Military Housing.
• Within 30 days of reporting for duty -- Based upon the member's detachment date from previous command or date of marriage, whichever is later.
• More than 30 days after reporting for duty or after marriage -- Based upon the date member reports to Military Housing.
PETS. Incoming personnel will not be placed on an active waiting list without supporting documentation regarding pets. The Marine Corps policy on the control of domestic animals aboard Marine Corps Installations prohibits certain breeds. Chapter 5, MCO P11000.22.
Supporting documentation required:
1. Proof of Registration
2. Proof of Vaccination
3. Proof of Functioning Microchip Identification Device
4. Pet Addendum Form (located in Required Documents)
SEX OFFENDER. In order to preserve morale, welfare, and good order and discipline, registered sex offenders will be denied residence in housing aboard this installation. (Sex Offender Policy Acknowledgement & Disclosure)
INACTIVE WAITING LIST. If you will not be able to accept quarters during a certain period, you may want to place your application inactive. This means your name will be removed from the waiting list you are on and held in a separate file until the end of the period you specified. Your control date will remain the same.
CANCELATION OF APPLICATION. It is your responsibility to keep your application current. If we cannot find you, your application will be canceled. That is the last thing we want to do, so talk to us. We are here to help. Notify Family Housing if any of the following occur:
• Your contact information changes
• You deploy, go TAD or on leave
• You change military units
• You are obligated to a lease and cannot accept quarters at this time
• Change in rank or number of dependents