Unit HomeOffices & StaffFamily Housing DivisionRequired Documents
Banner Icon


Required Documents


To help with the submission and processing of your application, please ensure all required forms are attached with your submission and the below documents are completed/included with your package:

• DD1746 - Housing Application - please use our attached DD1746.  Sample of what information is required: **Please be sure to indicate only ONE housing area/waiting list you’d like to place your name on – not the floor plan type** -
Sample DD Form 1746, Click Here to view a sample of completed blocks required for applying.

Sex Offender Policy Acknowledgement & Disclosure

Statement of Understanding for On-Base Housing

Pet Addendum - Complete this even if you don't have pets

Privacy Act Statement

• PCS Orders

• Basic Individual Record (BIR) – found in your MOL Account (USMC)

• All other Service Branches: 

         • Dependency paperwork in lieu of BIR 

If spouse will be submitting the application, the General or Special Power of Attorney written by the SJA aboard Camp Lejeune is required: 

General Power Of Attorney: GPOA for base housing; Notarization by Notary Public
Special Power Of Attorney: PPV SPOA Notary Public MAY 2018 
                                                PPV SPOA Officer Notary MAY 2018

Scan all documents in to ONE PDF file and send to: lejeunefamilyhousing@usmc.mil

If you have not received an email from us after three working days, please call (910) 450-1628, exts. #205 and #206.