MCB CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C. --
The Staff Non-Commissioned Officer Academy is in search of Marines to serve as faculty advisors. All Marines from Sergeants, selected to Staff Sergeant through Master Sergeant are encouraged to attend an upcoming brief at the SNCOA on Jan. 31 at 8 a.m. The SNCOA is located on Camp Johnson in Bldg. M285 on Hoover Road. The uniform will be MCCUU.
The briefing will provide a billet description brief followed by a screening process for Marines interested in volunteering to serve as a Staff Noncommissioned Officer Academy Faculty Advisors.
Marines interested in applying should have the following documents completed and in hand:
- Faculty Advisor Screening Checklist
- Copy of Master Brief Sheet
- Military biography
- Professional resume
- Basic Individual Records (BIR)
- Basic Training Records (BTR)
- Education page
- Certified copies of pages 11, 12, and 13
Applicants will also need to prepare to deliver a five minute presentation on a topic of their choosing.
Applicants will receive an in-brief from the Academy Director and then move onto the screening/interview process which will consist of:
- Q&A board
- Delivery of the 5 minute presentation
- Final interview with Academy Director