MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C. --
1. In support of updated Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines recently released, subject to applicable labor relations obligations, fully vaccinated DoD personnel (who are at least two weeks beyond their final dose) are no longer required to wear masks indoors or outdoors at MCIEAST facilities. Unvaccinated personnel are required to follow applicable DoD mask guidance, including continuing to wear masks indoors.
2. The following exceptions and qualifications apply:
- There are no changes to current protocol at DoDEA School facilities.
- There are no changes to current protocol at MCCS Child Development Centers and school age care programs housed in the Tarawa Terrace and Stone Street Youth Pavilions.
- There are no changes to current protocol at Medical Treatment Facilities.
- Uniformed personnel are subject to vaccine verification when entering MCIEAST facilities. All other members of the MCIEAST community are expected, on their personal honor, to comply with the elements of this policy.
3. MCIEAST advises all personnel to continue practicing CDC recommended COVID-19 mitigation measures and strategies whenever possible.
For the full policy letter, visit https://go.usa.gov/xHu6A.