MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C. --
All Common Access Cards that have expired must be renewed by Sept. 30, 2020 per MARADMIN 542/20. Personnel with expired CACs will not be able to cryptographically logon to the MCEN, access PKI-enabled resources and websites (e.g. MOL and GCSS-MC), digitally sign/encrypt email or read encrypted emails. Physical access to installations, Exchange, and Commissary services may be impeded.
All Uniformed Services ID Cards (family member, retiree, etc.) expiration dates have been extended until June 30, 2021, but will only be accepted for physical access until March 31, 2021. We will begin re-issuance of expired USID cards in 2021 to prevent issues with physical access after March 31, 2021.
Due to the high volume of CACs that need to be renewed, the Camp Lejeune ID Card Center will implement a priority system through Oct. 31, 2020.
Priority 1: Walk-in all day or schedule an appointment
- Expired Common Access Cards
Priority 2: Use set Walk-in hours
- Stopped working (must call the Enterprise Service Desk first)
- New hires (must be already added by authoritative service feed)
- New enrollments (Wednesday only unless urgent which will require supervisor/SSM approval).
- Expiring within the week
Priority 3: Wednesdays Only (Walk-in or make appointment)
Priority 4: Appointments Only
- Promotions and all others
- Face coverings are required for service at the Camp Lejeune and Stone Bay IDCC
- The age limit for children receiving ID cards will remain at 14. Beginning June 2021, we will begin reissuance at age 10.
- We are still under COVID-19 restrictions and only those who are receiving service are allowed in the IDCC. Do not bring children with you unless they are receiving service.
- Teslin cardstock is back ordered at the warehouse and only new enrollments will be issued IC cards until further notice.
- Daily outages and system instability continue on a daily basis. DMDC is aware and still working to solve the problem.
- ID Card Online only with Internet Explorer. The use of other browsers will cause a problem.
IDCC Hours of Operation for Bldg. 59 are:
- Monday through Tuesday
- Walk-in from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Appointments from 12:40 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday through Thursday
- Walk-in from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Appointments from 7:40 to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday – Open all day for walk-ins
For more information concerning the Stone Bay IDCC, please call 910-440-0158/2061.