Welcome to Camp Lejeune Off-Base Housing Referral!
The Housing Office assists service members and their families to locate on base or off base housing.
If your desire is to reside off base, the Housing Office offers the Rental Partnership Program (RPP). The RPP is designed to assist you in the following areas:
• Qualify for local area rental properties
• Waiver part or all of security deposits
• Offer a list of available apartments, duplexes, townhouses and single family homes
• Apply in person at the Housing Office located on Tarawa Terrace
• 14 or more months remaining on your EAS for a one year lease
• 9 months remaining on your EAS for a six month lease
• Copy of current LES
• Copy of original orders or Page 3-USMC; or Page 5-Navy
• In receipt of BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing)
• Five or less active allotments
• Spouse applying with a Power of Attorney must provide official email acknowledgement by sponsor (If the service member is in the local area: he/she is required to come in to housing to apply and process any necessary paperwork for RPP program.)
Service members who are eligible to participate in the RPP will be provided with an eligibility letter to present to participating property management agencies. RPP participants will have the added convenience of the Base Housing Office processing an allotment for monthly rent payments.