Welcome to Camp Lejeune Off-Base Housing Referral.
The Military Housing Office (MHO) assists service members and their families to locate On-Base or Off-Base housing.
If your desire is to reside Off-Base, the MHO offers the Rental Partnership Program (RPP). The RPP is designed to assist you in the following areas:
• Qualify for local area rental properties
• Provide waiver for part or all of security deposits and possibly administrative and application fees.
• Offer a list of available apartments, duplexes, townhouses and single family homes
• Apply in person at the MHO located on Tarawa Terrace
• 14 or more months remaining on your EAS for a one-year lease
• 9 months remaining on your EAS for a six-month lease
• Copy of current LES
• Copy of original orders or Page 3-USMC; or Page 5-Navy
• In receipt of BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing)
• Five or less active allotments
• Spouse applying with a Power of Attorney must provide official email acknowledgement by the sponsor, If the service member is in the local area, he/she is required to come in to the MHO to apply and process any required documentation for RPP program.
Service members who are eligible to participate in the RPP will be provided with an eligibility letter to present to participating property management agencies. RPP participants will have the added convenience of the MHO processing an allotment for monthly rent payments.
Here are a few links to assist you in your search for Off-Base housing. Please let us know if this information helps in your search. E-mail
List of Apartment Rentals provided by the Military Housing Office (Average Prices, Fees, Pets)
• Off Base Rental Listing
External Links (Apartments, Single Family Homes, etc.)
• Jacksonville Board of Realtors