Provost Marshal Office


The following services are offered through the PMO Administration Section:

Weapons Registration for those living or visiting aboard the installation.

We provide copies of Incident Complaint Reports (ICRs) to legal personnel and law enforcement officials (Individuals desiring copies of ICRs must go to the Freedom of Information Act office).

The PMO Administration Section provides sample Pistol Permit Letters and sample Concealed Carry Letters. We also provide blank Disposition Forms to persons who currently have open cases in the Consolidated Law Enforcement Operations Center (CLEOC) database.

Personnel who have an incident(s) in the CLEOC will not be allowed to check out with the PMO until they provide a completed Disposition Form or a 10 Day Letter to the PMO Administration Section.

Personnel requiring Check In/Out, Background Checks for Military/Civilian Personnel aboard the Installation and for Hiring Officials on the Installation (Background checks only apply to violations on the Installation) should report to the Main Gate Visitors Center, Bldg. 818, for assistance.


How do I register my vehicle on base and what do I need to bring?

-Report to Bldg. 818, the Main Gate visitor center, with all required documentation. (click here for required documentation)

How do I obtain a temporary pass and what do I need to bring?

-Report to Bldg. 818, the Main Gate visitor center, with all required documentation. (click here for required documentation)

How do I register my weapon(s) on base?

-Drop off your completed registration form to the lobby drop box in Bldg. 58 on Virginia Dare across from the Reception Center, or Bldg. 818, the Main Gate visitor center. Once complete, you will receive a call to pick up the registration from Bldg. 58, Rm. 240.

How do I request authorization for a concealed carry permit?

-Concealed carry authorization letter to be completed by your chain of command. (click here for sample letter)


Contact Us

Emergency: 911

Base Information: (910) 451-1113