Public Notice: Thanksgiving holiday gate closures
Piney Green Gate will be closed Thursday. Wilson Gate inbound lanes will be closed Thursday but will remain open to all outbound traffic. The Contractor Vetting Office will close on Thursday but open on Friday for normal hours (6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.). The Visitor Center will remain open Thursday (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.) and will be open on Friday (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.). Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Camp Lejeune with special consideration to those serving abroad and their families who are missing them. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Public Notice: Thanksgiving Day meal in base mess halls
In accordance with MCO 10110.14M (Chapter 5) and approval from the Installation Commander, dependents of Marines and Sailors, Military Retirees, and Guests of Marines and Sailors are authorized to partake in the Thanksgiving Day meal on Thursday, Nov. 26 in all Mess halls aboard base, with the exception of the Regional Detainee Facility mess hall. The meal hours for the Thanksgiving dinner brunch are:
- (1600-1730) for 303, Barker Road, in French Creek area.
- (1500-1800) for 420, Gonzales Boulevard, in French Creek area.
- (1600-1730) for M455 Camp Johnson.
- (1600-1730) for 128, Main side. ("A" street)
- (1500-1630) for 521, Main side. ("O" street)
- (1600-1730) for 411 Main side. ("L" street)
- (1530-1700) for BB125 Courthouse Bay.
- (1530-1700) for AS4013 New River.
- (1600-1730) for G640 Camp Geiger.
- (1530-1630) for RR135 Rifle Range.
- (1600-1730) for WC-100, Wallace Creek area.
- (1600-1900) for 227, Main side. ("D" street)
- (1600-1730) for FC-65, Gonzales Boulevard Ext. in French Creek area.
The Thanksgiving menu includes: Roast Turkey, Roast Beef, Baked Ham, Pineapple Sauce, Fruit Cup, Deviled Eggs, Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Sweet Potatoes, Cornbread Dressing, Corn, Peas W/Mushrooms, Fruit Salad, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie, Assorted Fruit Pies, and Chilled Eggnog.
The Meal price is $9.05 for all personnel, with the dependents of E-4 and below authorized to pay the discount rate of $6.80.
[Read more announcements on Facebook]